Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Calliente" (You know, like hot and spicy)

It's a good thing I don't have a picture of this story but I need to share it anyway. This makes being Calli's mom all worth it, when she gives me so much to laugh about.

Adam and I went to lunch at Red Robin. We were waiting for our food and Calli informs us she has to go to the potty. I quickly jump up, we go cruising past the foyer and Calli stops. I thought she was picking something up off the floor but she was preparing to go potty. She put her pants and underwear down around her ankles and proceeded to waddle into the bathroom. Luckily the restaurant wasn't busy since it was a late lunch but a few people got a good laugh.

2 comments:

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

Hey it is always good to be prepared:)

Mandi Arrington said...

She is way too funny! The question is did she make it there in time.