Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blue and Gold Banquet

Congrats Marshall for earning his BEAR! The theme for the Blue and Gold this year was American ABC's. I had fun being on the committee for planing the banquet (I love that stuff). It turned out awesome. The kids had a blast playing some kick ball in the gym after the meeting.

I am so proud of how hard Marshall works on his scouts. He misses a lot of scouts for sports but he makes up for it at home. He earned his Bear 6 months before he advances to Webelos. Great Job Marshall!

4 comments:

Mandi Arrington said...

Congrats Marshall!!! You guys looked like you had a ton of fun in Vegas!

Unknown said...

Wow, I have that same ribbon necklace. Someone in my ward made it for me and I thought it was her own creation-I guess not. Don't you love it though?

jody said...

Our scout leaders gave each mom one when the boys got into scouts. I think you can get them at the scout shop. I do love it! Yours will be really really full one day!

Jen said...

Congrats Marshall!