Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's been awhile...

Well, I liken my blog to scrapbooking. I try to record all the "Nice" memories on my blog since I have no time for scrapbooking anymore. I now feel I have no time for blogging either. We are so busy just like everyone else and blogging gets put on the back burner. I keep saying that one day I will print my blog in a book - what a wonderful idea. I guess I need to update regularly so I will have the precious memories to actually make the book. I am re commiting to my blog - publicly!

I love reading my friends and family's blogs they are so uplifting and inspiring. I need to incorporate more than just photos and explanations. I need to express my thoughts and feelings. I am not so great at this. When I used to scrapbook I would always do the journaling last. I also had a journaling consultant. She would help me express what I wanted to say so it was pleasing to read and so it flowed. I have been inspired by my fellow bloggers and I hope I can share better in the future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was about to call you and see what's up. Hope all is going well. I'm looking foward to your updates.