Sunday, June 15, 2008

Our "mini" graduate!



Calli is almost officially graduated from pre-school. She finished Sunshine school May 19th and did great in her picnic performance. She sang songs and did actions. This was a huge improvement from last year. She is still finishing up her Willow Springs school and will be done at the end of June. I can’t thank her teachers and bus drivers enough for all their support to Calli. This is the thank you note I made for each of them. What a wonderful group of teachers at both schools. I couldn’t make it without them.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Of course, you made awesome little "thank you" cards for her teachers!! Super cute!!

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

OK the bus photo makes it look like she is baout to jump out of an airplane! Seriously it looks like she is about to jum- if I didn't know it was a bus I would swear you were having her skydiving:) She is growing up, I loved watching her and Kenna.