Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

What a fun day. My husband is the most amazing man in the whole world. He took the day off to spend with me. So here is what we/I did:
1. Started the day off with a manicure and pedicure!
2. Went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory with my Mom and Adam (I think Andrew had the most fun)
3. Shopping at the Mall
4. We stopped off for a visit with my Grandpa Irby
5. Came home to my wonderful kids
6. Got lots of cute birthday surprises and phone calls from my wonderful friends and family
7. My cute Sister in law did a tribute to me on her blog! Funny picture - check it out http://awesomearringtons.blogspot.com/

I am so grateful for everyone. Thanks for making my birthday great.

4 comments:

Mandi Arrington said...

The Cheesecake Factory!!!!! I have been dying to go there. I am glad you had a great birthday!

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

Cute Hair, did you get it cut? I'm so glad you got to be with your man all day. I'm still missing you allready and we have not even gone yet:( We may have to do a trip in Feb. too.

stephanie said...

I was thinking about you all day yesterday and it sounds like you had a great time! Is it the big 34 like me? Looking forward to the party!

Connie said...

You got a shout out on the blog!! Andrew really did look pretty happy.