Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween Party!


The Men

The Ladies


Jody and Adam

Nanette and Mike

Stephanie and Lori

Sarah and Kelly

Baby's got back!

Matt


Connie and David

Richard and Becky

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I got nominated to continue the "Draper Friends" Halloween Party since the Moore's moved. (Lisle and Tammie you were invited but I thought your party was on the same night - oops) It was fun to see everyone's costumes. Thanks for coming at the last minute - next year will be better.

1 comment:

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

Looks really fun. I think I may have gone to high school with cute Becky... if she went to Skyline.
I have not seen her since my wedding 13 years ago. I am not good at keeping in touch:)
How is Mexico??? I'll cal you when I get back form Arizona to get a Mexico report:)