Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy 16th Jakers!

My little "but not so little" bro is 16! My mom wanted to throw him a surprise party so she enlisted my help as usual. Don't get me wrong, I love throwing parties. (It is the only way my house gets really really clean.)

As he entered he didn't do a great job at pretending he didn't know. Later he told me one of his friends told him about the party - Teenagers!

Highlights of the party:

Eating Pizza
Singing Happy Birthday with a bunch of teenagers
Watching them "cuddle" and "flirt" with each other
Playing the UNWRAP game to find a Coldstone gift card at the end
Watching the boys wrestle for the Coldstone gift card

Happy Birthday Jake!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

What a great sis! Are you the oldest in your family? There are nine in my family and I am the oldest with a sister still in high school.

jody said...

I am second oldest with 5 brothers from age 37 to 16!