Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Twins - October 30th 2009

Introducing: Jeffrey and Jane Arrington
Cute outfits!
My older bro Jeff and his wife Susan are having twins... and they are here! Jane was born first weighing 4 lbs 13 oz followed by little brother Jeffrey III weighing 4 lbs 10 oz. They spent a couple weeks in the NICU but are home now and doing great. My sister in law is amazing. She is such a great mom.
What a cute little guy - look at those old man wrinkles. Dad loves his only son - for sure!
Every minute I can get my hands on them I do. At the Christmas party the other night I was not helping out with our own kids and Adam told me to put down the baby. I guess you could say I am obsessed. I got to watch them the other day - they were so good for their Aunt Jody. They took turns eating and sleeping. I'm sure that's what happens at home, right Sue?
Wow, that takes talent.
About 6 weeks old!

No comments: