Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Arizona House





Our trip to Arizona was fabulous. Hilary, Calli, Andrew and I boarded a plane one late Saturday evening seeking warmth and relaxation. We found the warmth but not a lot of relaxation. We enjoyed hanging out with our new cousin Simeon, swimming with Corinne and Miles and watching the kids play baseball. I was thrilled with all the shopping I got in. Calli and Andrew have new winter coats and a great selection of winter outfits. I think I came home with double the load I went down with. It was so fun to spend time with Jen and Joey. What great parents and examples they are to our family. We enjoyed reading scriptures each evening before bed and eating wonderful breakfasts every morning compliments of Uncle Joey. We even busted out our bucket of wheat when we got home and now enjoy making wheat pancakes. Calli is still asking to go to Jen’s Arizona house so she can go swimming. Thanks for having us!

No comments: