Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Calli and the Bus





We have a routine every morning when the bus comes. Calli thrives on routine. She gets up eats breakfast, takes a shower, gets dresses, we do her hair on the stool while she watches Word World or Super Why and then she gets her jacket and backpack on and waits for the bus. When it comes she is so excited. She loves to sit by Bridger when he is on the bus. She sits down, buckles up and waves good by. When she comes home she likes is when the garage is open. She jumps off the bus runs to me and gives me a great big hug. Then the questions start... Where's Andrew? Where am I going today? Who is coming over? Usually Andrew is asleep and when I tell her she says, "again?" I love it when she is so happy to come home. Today the bus drivers assistant told me that last week she got on the bus and went to one of the boys and asked him if he liked her hair. A couple of weeks ago her and another little were both wanting to sit by the same boy, they were "fighting" over him. Oh no, is she going to be boy crazy?

No comments: