Friday, July 18, 2008

Calli's Castle

What happens when a REAL Princess shows up at a 5 year olds birthday party?


1. As the little princesses arrive at Calli's Castle they enter on the red carpet. Princess Calli gives each girl a hug as they arrive.


2. They are greeted by the royal glitter girl. She applies glitter to all the Princesses cheeks.


3. The girls are wondering why Aurora doesn't have a crown. Aurora told them she lost it at the Castle. So, the little princesses found one she could borrow.



4. Faith is very concerned that Princess Aurora has tennis shoes on. She let Faith know that it was because she had been playing in the forest with her animal friends. "Don't you wear tennis shoes when you play in the forest with your animal friends Faith?" asks Aurora. With a confused look on her face she replies, "I don't have animal friends."

5. The little Princesses play pass the shoe. When the bell rings the Princess with the shoe gets to hold Cinderella's glass slipper and ring the bell in the middle of the circle. They also helped find the poisonous apple so Snow White didn't eat it.


6. All the Princesses danced at the Ball.


7. They each get a Royal Princess Picture taken with Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.

8. Thanks for sharing Calli's Royal Princess Birthday with her. (and her mom)

9. Princess Aurora gets a call from the Castle. She is delighted they have found her crown. Off to the Castle she goes. Thanks for visiting Calli's Castle Sleeping Beauty!

9 comments:

Jen said...

We love all the pretty princess'. Happy Birthday Calli - From Arizona

Connie said...

Is my kid picking her nose!?!? Some people's kids!!

Mandi Arrington said...

Those are all cute pictures! I love your shelf! Can't wait to see the next one

Michele said...

What an awesome party. Will you plan my next birthday party? I want a princess one! Your dress is great!!!

marlene said...

You are so creative - what a fun party! I may just have to try it for Kenna in a few years!

Sarah said...

Our girls are still talking about the Blue Princess Aurora! Thanks for the invite, they loved it!

jenilynd said...

What a fun party idea! Hailea if she saw this would want this as her party. You always have great ideas. I love your shelf too. I still need you to look at my home and help me with everything that is still blank. I am becoming hopeless! Jenilyn (Mandi sis.)

stephanie said...

sounds like the best party in town. Aidan probably would have liked to go since pink is his fav color and he spins around singing "I love being a Princess".

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

That was soooo fun. I need to get copies of the photos. The only thing I was sad about was that Hilary's dress was "at the cleaners" I don't want her to be to grown up to dress up with us. But what am I worring about we are still in dresses and we are both 25:)