Thursday, August 14, 2008

Unspectacular Me!

I have seen this a few times and someone finally got me, thanks Mandi. Here I go...

1. Post these rules.

2. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.

3. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.


#1 It takes me forever to clean my house because I get started and think cleaning really means cleaning out the entire house (cupboards, closets and all).

#2 I don't like to take a shower and get ready in the morning. I feel like it is a waste of time. I do it anyway and sure do feel better when I'm done.

#3 I can't stand clutter.

#4 I'm dying to read Breaking Dawn but I have so much going on that my family will suffer if I start. I also prefer warewolfs, they can keep you nice and warm.

#5 I love my family so much lately. I have found that if I serve them unconditionally our family is a lot happier. I got up and made pancakes and sausage for breakfast this morning. That was huge for me. I am so not a morning person.

#6 I hate to get my hands pruney from being in water for a long period of time. If you ever see me in a hot tub or swimming pool you will notice I have my hands out of the water as much as I can. WEIRD!

OK girls, get to it:

Sarah
Rachael
Marlene
Stephanie K.
Connie
Missy

6 comments:

Mandi Arrington said...

That is awesome Jody. I like the part about the pruny hands!

Jen said...

Nice job Jody. Definitely a good idea to wait until have time for breaking dawn. Hugs.

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

You and Scott and the weird hand thing. He is always keeping his hands up out of water. No wonder I love you and Marlene so much- you are both alot like my honey. I love your blog Jody:) Hey if we end up going a week earlier can you come then? I will do this post this week I promise:)

KarsonK2 said...

Marlene and I have rated Breaking Dawn PGPM. That stands for Pretty Good Post Marriage; meaning get ready for enough sex talk to make all of the ladies standing in line with their 8 year old daughters squirm.

Sarah said...

Sarah meaning.....Sarah Me? Are you kidding me? Like I would ever take a picture of what my laundry room looks like right now!

stephanie said...

Ok, I'm a loser. I just saw you got me so I'll get right on that! I love the pruny hand thing too.