Friday, August 15, 2008

PICTURE TAG

Well, after 4 kids I am not the sharpest tool in the shed anymore. I was just reading Jen W's blog and noticed that I had been tagged awhile ago. I know I had seen the post before but I just missed the bottom part where it said my name. Here ya go:

1. My closet

2. The kitchen sink


3. The laundry room (catch all place since it is right off the garage. Yes that is the garbage can on the counter. I have been meaning to mop for a few days.)


4. Fridge (of course with plenty of DC)

5. Family Room (the TV seems to always be on)

6. Children - I have an extra one this weekend and he has a friend over! Hilary is at her friends house, (nice nose Marshall, gotta loves those boys)



7. My beloved flip flops (I was outside planting flowers - DIRTY)


8. Self Portrait (wow, I need to work on my hair before I go out)


I will tag . . . Mandi, Susan and Jen H(call me and I'll help you)

5 comments:

Connie said...

That was awesome!!! I'm lucky to have been tagged on the quirky post--this would have been scary. I'll work on the tag in a few days!!

Mandi Arrington said...

What do I do?!? Your house looks great. Let me know what I am supposed to take pictures of.

Adam Nice said...

she says it best...

'her closet'

:)

Jen said...

Okay you are crazy, I guess this is one way to get me started. I moved my blog check it out. And I will call you later for the help I need!!

Stoney and Jen said...

I haven't been to your house in so long. It looks the same. Hope all is well. Thanks for doing the picture tag.