Thursday, December 18, 2008

Valley of the SUN

I truly am a warm weather person so any chance I get to visit Phoenix - I'm there! Hilary had a soccer tournament (in October) so my Mom, Calli, Andrew, Hilary and I made the LOOOOONG drive. We picked up Michelle and Em from their short flight to spend the last part of the trip with us.

Congrats to Avalanche for taking 2nd place in the 12 Year old division (they play up a year)!

Hilary played goalie most of the tournament. She only gave up one goal (no one could have stopped it). The one game she came out for a quarter she scored a goal - Nice Job Hill-Bill!
Thanks Mom for coming and helping me with the kids. I loved spending time with you.The highlight of the trip - MAKUTU'S ISLAND!
This place "Rocks". It is an indoor playground that looks like the jungle. It is full of mazes, slides, a small zip line and food of course. The best part about it is that s can participate in the fun.
Happy Anniversary Adam, thanks for the beautiful flowers!
I love you more and more every day.You can't go to Phoenix and not spend time with the cousins oh and SWIM!

3 comments:

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

WHat a FUN trip! You are so lucky to have that cute mom who adores your kids. If only we had a cute mom to adore Bella and Aunt Sue:) I enjoy AZ but not in the summer. We need to reschedule lunch:)

Krista Randall said...

Chad and I think u should make Hillay a sports card with the picture of her kick the ball.
I love the picture of Cali asleep with her glass on!!!
Thanks for helping me with my blog!
I love seeing the picture with the girls from college. WoW

Jen said...

Thats right. Arizona=Swimming, Cousins and fun. Always glad to have you and your family. Let's see 1994 graduating from High School. Unbelievable.