Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter Breakfast

I am the Activities Chair for our Ward. We had an Easter Breakfast this year. All the primary kids drew pictures that represented Christs Resurrection and we displayed them in at the breakfast. The primary did an Easter Egg Hunt for each age group. This is my proud kids standing next to their masterpieces and Andrew finding an egg.



To set the mood a few of us combined our Spring and Easter decorations as centerpieces for the tables. I had some old Greg Olsen calendars the I cut the pictures out of and framed one for each table. We had Hillary Weeks on CD playing in the background. (Beam me up scottie, you had to be there.) For breakfast we had casseroles and fruit provided by the ward members. The activities committee provided juice, milk, muffins and pasteries. We had a wonderful turnout even though we did it over spring break.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I was beamed! It was great, way to go!