Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Busy" Satans Power Over Christians

While I was eating lunch I was checking my e-mail, you know keeping busy - multi tasking. I opened this link from Jen Winterton and read it while I ate. I thought I would share a few thoughts I had to help in the fight against Satan. This Christmas in my kids stockings I am going to ask Santa to put something in it to remind the kids of the birth of Jesus, a picture, statue, book or other age appropriate item. For Easter it would be neat (and less tempting for me) to ask the Easter Bunny to replace some of the candy with pictures or stickers of Christ's Resurrection and his life in the eggs. If anyone else wants to share their thoughts and ideas on this with me feel free to do so. (Thanks Jen for sending it.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgJ-w5GSaYo

2 comments:

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

I could not get the email to open so I am glad you shared this. Awesome:)

Connie said...

I'm thrilled to find your blog!! You are so creative. Luckily, it is Sunday, so I could catch up and read the whole thing. I've got you bookmarked now!!